WATERFRONT DINING IN MARINE CITY
- Anita's Riverfront Grille is a great place to dine outside on the riverfront and watch the freighters go by. Anita's has excellent pizza, burgers and Mexican inspired fare. We recommend the gluten free pizza and Traverse City cherry salad. Click here to see the full menu.
- Riviera Family Restaurant is an excellent choice for casual riverfront dining in Marine City. Located directly next door to the ferry launch, Riviera Family Restaurant has a fun Sunday brunch at reasonable prices. We recommend the Perch sandwich. Click here to view the full menu.
- Morelli's Cafe is a mom and pop breakfast and lunch locale. Enjoy the laid back atmosphere and remember, they are cash only. Morelli's Cafe serves a mean burger.
- Roasted with Perks is not your average coffee shop, they have a huge menu of sandwiches, soups, pastries, breakfast, desserts, coffee and non-coffee drinks. Click here to view the menu.
FANTASTIC FARE IN MARINE CITY
- Marine City Fish Company is one of our personal favorites. This charming cafe has a delectable menu of fresh fish entrees. Be sure to try the Lobster ravioli, it is mouthwatering and the pasta is homemade! Marine City Fish Company always has a wide selection of craft beers to accompany your lunch or dinner. Try the East Coast Mussels for under $10! Click here to see the full menu.
- The Little Bar, another personal favorite is located just 3 minutes from The Heather House. The Little Bar was one of the first drinking establishments in Michigan after prohibition ended in 1933. Be sure to try the slow roasted prime rib and click here to see the full menu and check out the irresistible weekly specials.
- Gar's Lounge is in the heart of downtown Marine City. Stop in for drinks and bar food, a great value. Click here to see the full menu.
- The Sweet Tooth is known for its massive collection of nostalgic candy and there's something for everyone! They also serve ice cream and homemade candy and cookies! Click here to see all of The Sweet Tooth's offerings.
- Paul's Bakery is the perfect place to stop for a Euro-style cannoli amidst the antique shops downtown Marine City.