WATERFRONT DINING IN MARINE CITY
- Marine City Fish Company is one of our personal favorites. This charming cafe has a delectable menu of fresh fish entrees. Be sure to try the Lobster ravioli, it is mouthwatering and the pasta is homemade! Marine City Fish Company always has a wide selection of craft beers to accompany your lunch or dinner. Try the East Coast Mussels for under $10! Click here to see the full menu
- Anita's Riverfront Grille is a great place to dine outside on the riverfront and watch the freighters go by. Anita's has excellent pizza, burgers and Mexican inspired fare.
Located on the St. Clair River in Marine City in St. Clair County Michigan, Anita’s Riverfront Grille offers gorgeous waterfront views while eating delicious American and Mexican cuisine in a family fun atmosphere. We invite you to enjoy dinner and cocktails on our beautiful riverfront deck while you watch the freighters float by. A great place to relax with friends or family and watch your favorite sporting event. Anita’s is clean and friendly with a family based feel. Your family can enjoy dinner from our affordable menu or you can enjoy at beer at the bar while you play keno. You will not want to miss our happy hour drink specials, stop in between 1:00pm – 5:00pm to see what fun drinks our bartenders have to offer. Looking for a fun night out? Check out our upcoming events or stop in for dinner during one of our fun themed evenings! We recommend the gluten free pizza and Traverse City cherry salad. Click here to see the full menu.
- Riviera Family Restaurant is an excellent choice for casual riverfront dining in Marine City. Located directly next door to the ferry launch, Riviera Family Restaurant has a fun Sunday brunch at reasonable prices. We recommend the Perch sandwich. Click here to view the full menu.
- The Little Bar, another personal favorite is located just 3 minutes from The Heather House. The Little Bar was one of the first drinking establishments in Michigan after prohibition ended in 1933. Be sure to try the slow roasted prime rib.
- Blue Mitt Having grown up in Michigan, we’ve come to love and appreciate all that the state has to offer. We are raising our family in the Blue Water Area and want to be a part of helping the community grow. Our goal is to use as many local and Michigan-based companies as we can to serve you with consistent, high-quality, delicious food. We hope that our family can serve yours.
- Blue Pike
Wide assortment of homemade wines made with spring water In house smoked and cured meats for carry-out meals and sandwiches.Homemade pasta in a variety of shapes served with several delicious sauces or in an array of fresh salads.
- Gars Bar Great Burgers, cold beer and now serving breakfast.
- PEPE Pizza
The Marine City Grill.
Won Ton Chinese
- Jets Pizza
Additional FARE IN MARINE CITY
- Dairy Queen Name says it all.
- Sweet Tooth Located in downtown historic Marine City, overlooking the St. Clair River, The Sweet Tooth is a unique old-fashioned candy store with a twist here and there. Visiting The Sweet Tooth is a feast for all of the senses with its delicious handmade sweets and gorgeous window displays.
Featuring nostalgic candy from the early 1900's to the 1970's, with a wall of assorted bulk candies from the past to the present that will delight all ages from young to old. The Sweet Tooth also offers sugar-free ice cream, candy and chocolate, and Taffy Town Gourmet Taffy.
Roasted with Perks is not your average coffee shop, they have a huge menu of sandwiches, soups, pastries, breakfast, desserts, coffee and non-coffee drinks. Click here to view the menu.